"Where everyone is an Artist!"
Here at Art’s unity, we welcome any new artist and professionals. We don't judge based on skill, but rather based on the creativity behind each and every piece! Please take your time, and enjoy what the community has to offer.
How to join?
Please click the Join group option at the top of the group, and your invitation will be auto-approved! We never deny any member!
At Art’s unity we would like to present the group rules.
- Please keep a note of Deviantart’s Rules in general
- Please read the Submission rules before submitting!
- There is possibly a large amount of children in this group, so please anything that is explict must have the ‘mature’ content filter on so that only people who are 18 and over can view it.
- Maturity and Polite behaviour is extremely valued
- Please be patient with accepting the submissions. It could take a while due to the voting re-scheme we have placed onto this group. This is done to ensure you have submitted to the correct folder. If you would like a critique, then please ask an admin to do so on the voting scheme.
- If for any reason the rules are violated, you will be blocked from this group.
- No Chainmail or Advertising either, unless it is specifically art related. Then, they would go to the 'advertisement' folder.
- If your submission was declined due to clearly being submitted to the wrong folder, you'll have to wait a week again to be able to submit another piece of artwork!
HAPPY SUBMITTING EVERYONE!! :>!!
A Voice In The WindA Voice In The Wind by RecoloringLife
A Voice In The Wind
I can only think of how much I miss you
The fragments of my shell scatter
The smiling dreams of you rupture
On the inside, I know it's wrong
That I still cling onto you as I fail to carry on
I try and search for where my passion belongs
I can only remember how much I loved you
Tribulations welcome singularity
Upon the footholds of my diverse insecurities
I still whisper apologies to try and feel a difference
Because I can't take any more of this sleepless conscience
And I don't know which one of us is the one who is unforgiven
I will always be the arms of the storm
Trying to rebuild what was most dear to me
I don't even have the luxury to mourn
For the person that tried to hold me when I needed to be
Wincing at the random flashes of lightning
They temporarily distract me from our memories
This weakened state of mind isn't worth enduring
The harsh sting of freezing rain-
Sends staggering chills all over
The waves of r
Personal Interview updated1) What gender are you?Personal Interview updated by homeboy8221
Isis: duh just look at me, I’m female
Charge: damn fur everywhere, I’m a man (then punches the air)
2) What is your age?
Charge: fuck if I know not from this planet
3) Do you want a hug?
Isis: no thanks I have a touchy issue with strangers
Charge: sure with a sick grin on his face, shocks the interviewer
Isis grabs him sprays water on his face, puts the collar on him and hits him with rolled up newspaper that was on the ground
Isis: sorry he won't be able to do that again
4) Do you have any bad habits?
Isis: I bite my finger nails when I’m nervous
Charge: I love to talk a lot, and kill people, so I guess I don't have any bad habits.
Isis: you have too many to count
5) What is your favorite food?
Charge: Oreo cookie ice cream
6) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Charge: I already answered that one pay attention, unlike what you did with Cassie and Bernard
7) Are you a virgin?
Isis: are you a pervert?
New Ways to See - A Hi Everyone, I thought I would re-enter my writing mode by presenting parts of a couple of mini sermons that I gave some time ago. Here is the first:New Ways to See - A by pozniakman
Ants and Christians
As promised let me present to you know my little sermon on the ants. I like to take regular walks daily and I have my regular paths I take. Well this sermon contains a true series of observations I made about a certain colony of ants whom had their ant hill next to the sidewalk where I regularly walked, Okay, about two weeks ago as I was walking along this sidewalk on my wa
The Last Pale LightThe Last Pale LightThe Last Pale Light by willyoudieforme
Dark clouds gather around me
And the cold rain pours down on me
Washing away all the ashes in my hands
I hold my burned son
He is dead in my arms
I cry but it’s not helping
All is lost to the night
The end had finally came to me as well
We are dead in our own bodies
The light is pail and cold
Colder than ice
My soul is torn apart
My eyes can’t stop crying
I don’t have breath in my lungs
My blood is chill and froze inside of me
There are no more roads ahead of me
The earth is a black pitch
And I hold the dirt in my hands
In my way a setting sun
The dark clouds gather above me
And I will go on towards the end
But there is no light to guide me
I can’t breath
I can’t see
My heart doesn’t beat
Is this the end I ask?
No redemption for me
Give me back my son you filthy fire
Give it all back
Make him come to my hands
Make his heart beat again.
Please, please, please, please …..
But it’s too late
|More Journal Entries|