"Where everyone is an Artist!"
Here at Art’s unity, we welcome any new artist and professionals. We don't judge based on skill, but rather based on the creativity behind each and every piece! Please take your time, and enjoy what the community has to offer.
How to join?
Please click the Join group option at the top of the group, and your invitation will be auto-approved! We never deny any member!
At Art’s unity we would like to present the group rules.
- Please keep a note of Deviantart’s Rules in general
- Please read the Submission rules before submitting!
- There is possibly a large amount of children in this group, so please anything that is explict must have the ‘mature’ content filter on so that only people who are 18 and over can view it.
- Maturity and Polite behaviour is extremely valued
- Please be patient with accepting the submissions. It could take a while due to the voting re-scheme we have placed onto this group. This is done to ensure you have submitted to the correct folder. If you would like a critique, then please ask an admin to do so on the voting scheme.
- If for any reason the rules are violated, you will be blocked from this group.
- No Chainmail or Advertising either, unless it is specifically art related. Then, they would go to the 'advertisement' folder.
- If your submission was declined due to clearly being submitted to the wrong folder, you'll have to wait a week again to be able to submit another piece of artwork!
HAPPY SUBMITTING EVERYONE!! :>!!
A Dog DayA Dog DayA Dog Day by homeboy8221
It was a cold dark night as four twenty something men were riding a red Ford F-150 pickup truck. These men names were James Smith, Josh Gunner, Andrew Gates and Kenny Stewart. They were all wanted for several robberies and murder across the city. There last break in resulted in the murder of 82 year old Melissa Stanford. They took her property which included a four year old beagle and her 8 puppies, which were just a week old. They were two separate cages. The men started noticing that they were stopping at a pier.
Kenny: So why are we here?
James: It’s simple; we are going to have some fun and toss these puppies into the ocean.
The rest started to laugh until they realized that James wasn’t laughing.
Kenny: Wow umm you weren’t kidding.
James: No I wasn’t.
Andrew: Wait why not just sell them to people or something and make more money.
James: Because I want to see them struggle against the ocean current as there little paws struggle to bring
HimWonderwall;Him by AnanyaArts
Someone you find yourself thinking about all the time,
the person you are infatuated with.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
He says he's quiet but he talks so much. You should see his face when he talks about the things he likes. His face lights up like thousand bulbs. He has blue eyes. They are so intense it feels like he's staring right into your soul. He gets red when you tease him. He gets red very easily. You probably didn't know this but he sings very well. I had a massive crush on him right the moment he opened his mouth to sing 'I just haven't met you yet'. You should see his look of concentration when he works. It's amazing. He's hardworking. He does a mean British accent. He's very funny. He told me, I smile very easily but I think he just makes me smile a lot. He writes stories. His stories are mostly futuristic and they are amazingly detailed. He's a talented writer. He has a lot of knowledge about animals. He loves