"Where everyone is an Artist!"
Here at Art’s unity, we welcome any new artist and professionals. We don't judge based on skill, but rather based on the creativity behind each and every piece! Please take your time, and enjoy what the community has to offer.
How to join?
Please click the Join group option at the top of the group, and your invitation will be auto-approved! We never deny any member!
At Art’s unity we would like to present the group rules.
- Please keep a note of Deviantart’s Rules in general
- Please read the Submission rules before submitting!
- There is possibly a large amount of children in this group, so please anything that is explict must have the ‘mature’ content filter on so that only people who are 18 and over can view it.
- Maturity and Polite behaviour is extremely valued
- Please be patient with accepting the submissions. It could take a while due to the voting re-scheme we have placed onto this group. This is done to ensure you have submitted to the correct folder. If you would like a critique, then please ask an admin to do so on the voting scheme.
- If for any reason the rules are violated, you will be blocked from this group.
- No Chainmail or Advertising either, unless it is specifically art related. Then, they would go to the 'advertisement' folder.
- If your submission was declined due to clearly being submitted to the wrong folder, you'll have to wait a week again to be able to submit another piece of artwork!
HAPPY SUBMITTING EVERYONE!! :>!!
all cold lovers leave memories behindit’s like when you looked at meall cold lovers leave memories behind by CorporalCornbread
I couldn’t feel anything but the pounding
in my head and the butterflies in my tummy
and for a second there, you had me going
you really had me thinking you loved me
but all summers end;
you left to make room for autumn
and had no extra space in your life for me
(but you could still fit everything you gave me into your back pocket;
every kiss, every touch, every whispered word)
I know you could carry the weight of my hand in yours
one by one you caught my butterflies
until I felt nothing for you at all
you had held me enough times for me to know
On A Day Like TodayA massive food shortage. The people in the cities are the first to go. Gradually, disease and starvation consume most of the farmers. People start the search for food.On A Day Like Today by Miellat
A little girl with red hair and big, curious eyes heads to "the burbs" with her younger brother.
Her brother is stout, with brown, curly hair and chubby cheeks the size of peaches. His skin is olive-toned, unlike his sister, whose skin is as bright as the moon.
While walking to a nearby store, the pair notice famished, sickly looking bodies scattered here and there. One of them lies on a porch.
Porches. Porches that used to house smokers, and people who wanted to watch sunsets, and cats--big, fat cats, and old ladies who had no one better to be with than their big, fat cats. The thought made them sad, and just a little bit dreamy, because they wondered if they'd ever be as old as the old ladies with their big, fat cats.
And so they walked into the store to find everything from magazines to fruits to lamps to used fans. T
You always tasted like alcoholI Can’t remember much since you've left.You always tasted like alcohol by yuzi-12
Mainly foggy memories of me stumbling for the next bottle.
My grandma tells me it breaks her heart to see me drink.
But she doesn't know
That I drink to replace the taste of your lips.
And I’m just trying to get addicted to something besides the way your whole body trembles when I touch your thighs.
I will keep telling myself that by emptying the bottles,
it will replace the empty void that fills me.
Blood Regent: FaithfulThe beads were cold on his fingertips. The old brick of the church smelled of mold; corroded by the decades of winds breezing up from the loch.Blood Regent: Faithful by OfOneSoul
“O my God, I am heartfully sorry for having offended thee,” he rolled the bead along the edge of his finger. The words spilled from his lips, memorized but still genuine. He lifted the stick until the candle finally breathed flame.
“- and I detest all my sins because of Thy just punishment, but most of all because I have offended Thee my God…”
“Garrett,” a voice called from behind him.
“- Who is all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve…”
“Garrett, haven’t you asked enough?” Garrett felt a hand brush his shoulder. His scar rubbed against the cloth and the feeling was unpleasant.
“That is the point of repentance, Duncan. It will never be enough. Leave me to my prayers, please.”
Garrett watched Duncan’s shadow dance across the walls. He p