"Where everyone is an Artist!"
Here at Art’s unity, we welcome any new artist and professionals. We don't judge based on skill, but rather based on the creativity behind each and every piece! Please take your time, and enjoy what the community has to offer.
How to join?
Please click the Join group option at the top of the group, and your invitation will be auto-approved! We never deny any member!
At Art’s unity we would like to present the group rules.
- Please keep a note of Deviantart’s Rules in general
- Please read the Submission rules before submitting!
- There is possibly a large amount of children in this group, so please anything that is explict must have the ‘mature’ content filter on so that only people who are 18 and over can view it.
- Maturity and Polite behaviour is extremely valued
- Please be patient with accepting the submissions. It could take a while due to the voting re-scheme we have placed onto this group. This is done to ensure you have submitted to the correct folder. If you would like a critique, then please ask an admin to do so on the voting scheme.
- If for any reason the rules are violated, you will be blocked from this group.
- No Chainmail or Advertising either, unless it is specifically art related. Then, they would go to the 'advertisement' folder.
- If your submission was declined due to clearly being submitted to the wrong folder, you'll have to wait a week again to be able to submit another piece of artwork!
HAPPY SUBMITTING EVERYONE!! :>!!
TiredXTiredX by DraganTheMighty
Prince Means Frog
Queens Were Not Princesses
Robots Rule Inside Us
Freedom Needs Freedom
Reality Is Not Safe
Asylum Is Safe
Breathing Is Free
Air Is Not Free
Guests Are Expected
Life Is UnExpected
Poison Is Lazy
Blood Is Hot
Death Is Cold
Steel Needs Fire And Ice
Steel Is Weird
Weird Is Not Always Art
Poetry Is Not Art
Poetry Is More Than Art
Art Should Not Answer
Answers Need Questions
Questions Need Answers
Ask The Translator
UntitledI look on with pestilenceUntitled by CrumbledWings
hidden beneath a thin veil of civility,
far too thin to hide such vastness
and it cracks,
the shards of my visage
crumble beneath your unbecoming joy
and you are affront with an ocean,
a sea of unvarnished wanting.
You're adrift in my rapids
and the sky cries pitifully for you
and the winds whisper apologies
but do not trust either.
The sky wants only to drown you
and the winds are not worthy of your trust.
Poseidon beckons to you
and I volley curses like his tridents
Which I'll never touch.
I am nothing and while you look upon my vastness
I look on with pestilence
hiding an opaque sorrow
I will not meet your eyes.